For degree programs register yourself on www.ssou.ac.in in under Apply Online by creating a New User for which the following details would need to be entered Name, Contact nos. and email id. System generated password will be emailed to the details provided.
For other programs email to email@example.com with Name, Contact No, Email Id, Program Interested details.
Log on to Apply Online Portal with the login credentials which are the email id and password created in Step 1 above.
Purchase the Application Form by paying the Fees Rs. 1,500/- online for Indian students, $75 (INR 5,175/-) for SAARC students and $100 (INR 6,900/-) for Other countries. You can fill the Application Form online after completing the Payment successfully.
The Application Form consists of the following sections - Student Personal Information, Parent / Guardian Information, Educational / Academic Details, Examination Details and the choice of Course / Program interested in. Kindly ensure that all the information is available with you, when you start filling up the Application Form. Fill all the details in the online Application form.
Kindly make sure that all the mandatory fields are populated with correct latest information available with you. Please make sure you attach the soft copies of all the documents requested. Submit the completed Application Form online.
Click on the Submit button to submit the completed Application Form online. Download a copy of the same, and carry a print of the same for submission at the time of Counselling.
- In case you encounter any problems or have any queries during the Online Application process, you can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students having backlogs / fail in their qualifying examination are not eligible for admission.
- Students are advised to check eligibility criteria for the admission to the program before applying as the admission to the program is subject to fulfilment of the specific eligibility criteria.
- It is the responsibility of the student to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualifications for admission.
- Having been completed the application and paid the application fee does not mean acceptance of eligibility.
- Final eligibility for admission will be decided by Symbiosis Skills & Open University after submission of all the required documents.
- Students can register for more than one program with separate email Ids.
The reservation policy shall be as prescribed by state government from time to time.